10 Graphic Design Software of 2021
If you are looking to make your website visually stunning, you need to choose the right graphic design software. An ecommerce website depends heavily on such software for attracting traffic. Given the importance of graphic designing today, you can consider using any one of these following solutions:
- Adobe Photoshop: This has always been the go-to designing tool for graphic designers. It is a photo-editing tool which can be used both for website designing and app designs. Adobe has a sleek user interface and has worked consistently to deliver a personalized user experience with workspace layouts like motion, Graphic and Web, Photography and Painting.
- Adobe Illustrator: This software has been recommended for page layouts, website mockups, corporate logos, and the like. This software is known for being highly customizable via multiple preset layouts. It offers in-panel editing and is compatible with Windows and Mac. Its UI is customizable and accessible with space-saving and custom-viewing features.
- Sketch: This vector graphic tool helps to design website interfaces and apps. It offers an annual subscription much lower than others and is perfect for both web and mobile apps. You can get a library of templates for iOS devices; designers only need to pick out an art board. They can access custom plugins and strong community supports. You can share via the cloud and users can mirror the designs on bigger devices for team viewing.
- Adobe InDesign: This tool is a must-have for those into publishing. It provides features for designing attractive magazines, brochures, and can export these to HTML and PDFs. InDesign is easy to master and with the Adjust Layout feature you can change template text. Designs get adjusted automatically making it excellent for infographics. Its Sensei technology allows auto resizing of images. This tool allows graphic designers to combine text and images for better file optimization and easy streamlining.
- Inkscape: This free web designing software allows you to make scalable graphic designs that will not blur or stretch while resizing. It is easy-to-use and is a good option for beginners keen on vector drawing. Designers who know how to use Adobe tools will have no difficulty using this.
- Affinity Designer: This is a sleek, capable, and cost-effective alternative to the Adobe Illustrator. It is quicker to use than Adobe Illustrator and has a versatile grid system allowing you to create grids when building isometric video game icons.
- Xara Designer Pro X: This tool offers advanced features for advanced designing elements. It is mainly used for print design solutions for making illustrations, designing web pages, and editing images. The drag-and-drop feature is intuitive and the tool guarantees fast performance.
- Gravit Designer: This HTML-based designing tool delivers high-end graphics. It is perfectly suited for product and web designing and graphic designs. Its key features include a designer dashboard for easy navigation, pages feature for a good blend of pages and artboards, tools and effects like Bezigon tool, and cross-platform compatibility.
- Photoscape: This tool offers features for managing and editing photo archives. It is free of cost and ideal for beginners testing the waters. Photoscape provides many editing tools and is multi-lingual. The UI is user-friendly and helpful for newcomers while the design module is feature-rich having drawing, text, and design tools.
- GIMP: It is an open-source and free graphics editor with a layout that provides for advanced photo retouching, cropping and drawing capabilities. Beginners can use this tool which is meant for fine-tuning snaps and creating artworks from scratch.